Registration of suppliers
The Media Institute of Southern Africa (MISA) Zambia hereby invites applications from organizations and individuals to register as suppliers and contractors for the provision of the following goods and services to our Institution.
1.GENERAL SUPPLIES & SERVICES
- Office Equipment – General
- Corporate attires and safety wear, T – Shirts & Corporate Shirts – (term contracts applicable)
- Supply and services of fridges and Air conditioning machines
- Cleaning: sanitary services
- Office Furniture
- Courier Services
- Advertising and Insurance
- Printing: Graphic design and digital printing
- Stationery and other consumables
- Security Services
- Supply of Water
- Printed MISA Zambia Stationery
2.COMPUTER AND IT SERVICES
- Supply of desktop and laptop computers
- Supply of printers & copiers
- Maintenance of computers, laptops, copiers, scanners and fax machines
- Professional IT support services
- Network Infrastructure services
- Supply of Computer hardware accessories
- Provide accommodation/Lodging and meals
- Provide Conference facilities and meals
- Motor vehicle repairs and servicing garages
- Supply of motor vehicles and motor cycles
- Supply of tyres, fuels, lubricants, tubes, fitment alignment services
5. GENERAL MAINTENANCE
- Plumbing, Electrical, Construction and repair works
- Communication products and services – (term contracts applicable)
Additional Requirements for Term Contracts (Quotation).
- Unit prices for good / service offered (Expected for 2019).
- Billing methods (Fixed per activity or Variable – % of material / components used)
- Payment terms
- Any other information relevant to Product / Service.
All applications must be clearly labelled ‘Registration of Suppliers for the year 2021’
Applications must be addressed to:
The National Director
P.O. Box 32295
The application should be accompanied by the following documents:
- Company profile
- Certificate of incorporation
- Tax Clearance certificate
- Valid proof of address
Please visit our online platforms below for more details;
- Website: www. Zambia.misa.org or
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/misazambiamain
Physical copies can be dropped to the following address before :
Plot 3814, Martin Mwamba Road,
P.O Box 32295
Olympia Park, Lusaka. Zambia.
Deadline: Friday 19th March,2021.
About MISA Zambia
The Media Institute of Southern Africa (MISA) Zambia was founded in 1996. Its work focuses on promoting, and advocating for, the unhindered enjoyment of freedom of expression, access to information and a free, independent, diverse and pluralistic media.
10 Mar 2021
08 Mar 2021