To become a member, one must apply and meet particular criteria in a category most suitable to them. MISA Zambia membership is divided into three categories;
- Gold K500 (Applies to members of 10 years and above)
- Silver K400 (Applies to members of 5 to 10 years)
- Bronze K200 (Applies to members under 5 years)
Membership fees can be paid into the MISA Zambia Bank Account with the following details:
Investrust Bank, Odys Branch Account no: 110710090610019
Communication from MISA Zambia
- The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is the forum for members to receive the report from MISA Zambia and interact with like-minded members on various issues of benefit.
- The Secretariat communicates to all members when need arises through email.
- Members receive updates on activity implementation through the MISA Zambia Facebook and Twitter Accounts with full interaction.
- Members are free to write or contact the Secretariat for any inquiry or to report any hindrance to their work for action to be taken.
- Members are expected to respect and adhere to media ethics.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner so as not to bring the profession and MISA Zambia into disrupt.
- Members are expected to promote the ideals of media freedom, freedom of expression and access to information.
Benefits of MISA Zambia Membership
- Being associated to professional media body that is credible and able to defend press freedom.
- Opportunity to contribute to better media operating environment.
- Scholarships and training when available.
- Legal defence assistance or linkages to partners who offer such services.
- Reference letters for members.
If interested in becoming a member or getting further information, please contact us on email@example.com and will provide the necessary support.