Registration of suppliers
REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS
MISA Zambia hereby invites applications from organisations and individuals to register as suppliers and contractors for the provision of goods and services to the institution in the listed categories below:
GENERAL SUPPLIES & SERVICES
- Office Equipment – General
- Corporate attires and safety wear, T – Shirts & Corporate Shirts – (term contracts applicable)
- Supply and services of fridges and Air conditioning machines
- Cleaning: sanitary services
- Office Furniture
- Courier Services
- Advertising and Insurance
- Printing: Graphic design and digital printing
- Stationery and other consumables
- Security Services
- Supply of Water
- Printed MISA Zambia Stationery
COMPUTER AND IT SERVICES
- Supply of desktop and laptop computers
- Supply of printers & copiers
- Maintenance of computers, laptops, copiers, scanners and fax machines
- Professional IT support services
- Network Infrastructure services
- Supply of Computer hardware accessories
- Provide accommodation/Lodging and meals
- Provide Conference facilities and meals
- Motor vehicle repairs and servicing garages
- Supply of motor vehicles and motor cycles
- Supply of tyres, fuels, lubricants, tubes, fitment alignment services
- Plumbing, Electrical, Construction and repair works
- Communication products and services – (term contracts applicable)
PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR SUPPLIERS
- Company Profile – clearly indicating physical address, telephones and email address
- Valid copies of certificate of registration and incorporation
- Valid ZRA Tax Registration and Tax clearance certification
- Recent and current trade references
- For all IT related goods and services, applicants should show proof of being accredited as either support centers or solution providers for companies such as Microsoft, HP, Dell, APC etc.
Additional Requirements for Term Contracts (Quotation).
- Unit prices for good / service offered (Expected for 2019).
- Billing methods (Fixed per activity or Variable – % of material / components used)
- Payment terms
- Any other information relevant to Product / Service.
All applications must be clearly labelled ‘Registration of Suppliers for the year 2019’
Applications must be addressed to:
The National Director
P.O. Box 32295
Applications should be dropped at MISA Zambia or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Non-refundable application fee of K150 to be deposited to Acc. Number 110710090610019- InvestTrust Bank.
Note: Registration as a Supplier, Contractor or vendor does not guarantee business transactions with the organization as it is the discretion of management to do so.
The dateline of receiving these applications is 25th June, 2019.
About MISA Zambia
The Media Institute of Southern Africa (MISA) Zambia was founded in 1996. Its work focuses on promoting, and advocating for, the unhindered enjoyment of freedom of expression, access to information and a free, independent, diverse and pluralistic media.
12 Jul 2019